Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your opinion on Lefty vs. righty

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Whats your opinion on Lefty vs. righty

I think this rumor i heard is true...

Lefty's life span are shorter but they are good at sports.

Righty's are longer life spanned and they are smarter than leftys.

This is my belief...oh yea and lefty's handwriting is atrocious....(spellcheck)

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

alright well my opinion is your gay..i dont believe this is true at all..i am a lefty and i am a very intelligent person =/ i know im smarter then you xD lol and im good at sports so yeah..i think this is a load of BS

Really, well you also know my brother and you also know jake...they are both leftys and are not to smart and they think they are good at sports when in reality they really arent at all...you...you are desent at the sports you play.

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i agree with urahara that that is all a bunch of BS because i am acually a weird combination i am lefty but i throw with my right hand and i am quite smart but testament is right about something that our handwriting is horrible lol

Well... I have a brother who is right handed... as far as I know... and a sister who is a lefty... both arn't exactly that bright... neither can really play a sport to save their life... and I don't either live all too long... but it is to my understanding that those who are classified as lefty are generally more artistic but lack acadimic achievements... where the righty is far more Acadimically successful... and I think that it's BS that the lefty has better perks than the righty just because they fall into the 10% of our Earth... I am a righty, I am intelligent... as far as I am aware... I can play just about any sport pretty well... except basketball... but I do lack the artistic ability... I take the biased point and say it is better to be on the side of a righty.
    Ticking as boredom takes it toll...

Finally Someone With A Brain Agrees With Me!

Yes... well... I agree based on my own experiences... don't get me wrong though... I do have friends who a left handed... but all the lefties I know usually arn't up to being the educated type... most just want to be a form of artist... except for my sister who just wants to be with her boyfriend and dog... Whewt... I have a brain!

Production Analyst

I'm a lefty in fact, i've never or will I ever want to be an artist. I don't think being different handed changed your brain power whatsoever.

No duh... thats not what im saying... it's been tested... those who are left handed use more of their right brain skills... or the artsy (not sure on spelling) side... and those who are right handed use more of their left brain... or thelogical side.

The right side is also the side that allows people to be creative and puts words into images... the left side allows for people to make decisions of everyday occurrances and puts images into words... do I need to go further... I am quite tired...

I agree with Carnage, I think the only thing that effects lefties is the fact that when they write with liquid pen it gets on the side of their hand =p