Play Now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your opinion on Lefty vs. righty

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

well im a latent lefty, i write with my right but in the way a lefty would right, so idk, i guess it means im smart but ill die soon lol

Let's just call it hell so we can both relate

Quote Originally Posted by Urahara View Post
    alright well my opinion is your gay..i dont believe this is true at all..i am a lefty and i am a very intelligent person =/ i know im smarter then you xD lol and im good at sports so yeah..i think this is a load of BS
    Yes, you're so intelligent and smart, yet you continue to use your instead of the correct you're. Oh well.

I'm a righty, I can't write for shit, but for some odd reason I can draw. Go figure. My sister WAS going to be lefty, because during her early toddler years, she would use her left hand more often. However, my grandma didn't approve of her being left handed, and as her babysitter she had ample time to convert her.

I'm no whiz at this stuff, but I believe that left handed people are more linguistic. Meaning they have better vocabulary than right handed people. Being that your right side of your brain controls the left side of your body and that the linguistic sections of your brain remain on the right side of your brain.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

VERY well said...lmao

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!