Play Now!

Thread: The Best Game Ever!?!?!

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

Default The Best Game Ever!?!?!

what do you think the best game ever is and why?
    JUSTIFY YOURSELF

for instance, i think Gears of War is on of the best games ever because it pioneered in a new third person mechanic that is fluid and a cover system that is now the standard in any 3rd person shooter, ie grand theft ayto

Well I tend to stay with RPG games with the Final Fantasy series being my favorite. tho Star Ocean Till the End of Time was a good game also

for me, the favorite type of games are rpg so the best gave ever would have to be
    wild arms. sure the graphic is no where as good as final fantasy or any of the newer rpg games. but to me, graphic isn't everything. the reason why wild arms is my best game ever is because it had a great storyline. the characters were great and really likeable and enjoyable to use. the fighiting system was fun to with each character being unique and having their own way of getting more powerful. then there the guardian system and there were a lot of them so it was fun finding all of them and using them

Rick Astley

Love is not a game, my friends. You have to be honest--you can't desert her.

lol Rick stop spamming up my thread, and I heard start ocean was good but never got a chance to play it...also fable was one of the best one path rpg i've played..where else could u get horns?!?

Default Best Multiplayer Games!!!

personally right now I think GTA 4 has one of the best multiplayer setting because it allows for numerous fun game types and for once everyone can savagely gun down each othert

..what r ur thoughts on good multiplayer games??