First and foremost, any of you may respond to any of my posts. I don't mind. :] Secondly, I am a very open person, so my posts might be kinda graphic, of whatever, but I don't care because it's my life, my diary, right?

So, here goes my first entry. It'll be basically what's on my mind right now, obviously.

Well today was my boyfriend's graduation from High School and that was pretty cool. I got to sit with his little sister Julia, and his mom, stepdad, and gradparents. It was kinda awkward, but kinda cool all at the same time. I was so proud when they called his name, I felt so stupid, but I almost teared up. It was pretty emotional for me, and I don't know why. I guess I was just really proud of my guy. :] Afterward, we went to Burger King [I suggest Buffalo Wild Wings, my treat, but we didn't have time] and he got some yummy food. Since I gave Andrew [my boyfriend] a blow job on Prom Night, I've had a cold/sore throat, so I couldn't taste my food but I'm sure it was good. Then we went to Rick's house because we were gonna go Kyacking [spelling?] but we didn't have enough time because they were lame and closed early cause it's Sunday. They decided to force me to watch Star Wars, which was actually pretty good. Ohh we also went swimming, but soon the pool got invaded by a bunch of foreign kids, so we left. Andrew and I went back to my house, and he insisted on eating the angel hair pasta on my counter, which I find repulsive, because pasta is gross. So anywho, we went to my room and fooled around for awhile. Mind you, we haven't had sex yet, but there have been quite a lot of... experimenting going on I guess. :] I named his penis Billy. Yes, Billy. Yeah, he's a pretty good boyfriend. He makes me giggle. He left about.. and hour ago, and then I decided to join this site once again, compliments of Kitty. I hate having a fucking cold. Sniffing gets so old so fast. My hair is fucking messy, I need a shower, and I'm kinda tired.

I don't know. I think this does it for this entry.

Plans for tomorrow:
Monday -
I gotta pay my cell bill
Call Andrew
Lounge around the house. :]