Play Now!

Thread: Call Of Duty 4

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Call Of Duty 4

Personally I love how they did this game for the most part. The new age weapons are so much more fun then the older weapons of WWII. Though I wish they would have added more things to the online play of the game where most of the players are going to have fun. I mean come on prestige mode only gives you a symbol next to your name and nothing else. I mean if your going to take all the guns and challenges away why not give us something to make it worthwhile? Like I do not know a new challenge list?
    But for the most part I love this game for all the fighting and the way the guns and the perks work together. Who else likes or owns this game?

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

in my opinion the game is very fun and adictive although i am not to good at it i still like lol

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

the best part of the game is the beginning when your on the ship and it's going under...lmao i ran my ass off.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

lol yea that part was fun

I would haft to say that it is one of the best FPS games that I have played. Now for the online play well.......it blew my mind. I mean you can do alot of stuff. Customize your weapons and the way you want your class to be. The only other thing that they could have added was being able to get in tanks and stuff like that, but then the game would have been unstopable.
    At battle's end, speak the Liturgy in a clear voice. Respect the
    bravery of the living. Give the Rite of Passage to the fallen. To do all this with reverence, this is the duty of the Chaplain. It is his burden and his satisfaction.

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

wait, i heard that if ur high enough in rank you can shoot someone as ur dying, like with a pistol is ur dead..any truth to it?