Play Now!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Character Ranks

Production Analyst

Default Official Character Ranks

UPDATES:
    • Testament is new champion!
    • Solgud has been moved to the inactive list.
    • Testament takes rank 5.
    • Randomj has been moved to the inactive list.
    • All players in the ranks, please finish the Prologue ASAP! You will not be able to receive or accept challenges until you do.

This was originally created by AllenSam! Also, THIS IS NOT A CLAN! You don’t have to join or be a member, anyone can participate. If you become champion, you will recieve a Champion Belt accessory. This is a way to show which characters are the best of the best. It will be much like the ranks in most clans, except you get to enter your characters not just yourself.
    You can enter any character you want, and any character can be removed at any time. If you delete a character that is on the ladder, please let us know so we can remove it. Once you enter your character(s), you can challenge the character above yours only. (You are, of course, allowed to skip over your own characters.) When you challenge someone, they MUST accept. If they reject, you automatically take their spot. Post who you are challenging and which of their characters here and also send them a PM or contact them on IM to let them know it is for the Ladder and which of their characters you have challenged. Then challenge their character. If you defeat them, you will be moved up one rank and they will move down to yours. Challenged people will have 3 days to accept the challenge before they automatically lose their spot. Also, if they go 3 days without taking their turn have the battle deleted and you will be declared the winner. If you defeat the rank above you, post here which character you defeated and with which of your characters. Also provide a link to the battle to prove that you won and the ranks will be edited accordingly. Activity will not be a problem in this Ladder…if you fail to participate after you enter your characters, they will simply be pushed to the bottom ranks from losing due to the 3 day policy.
    Update: If you lose due to the 3 day rule THREE times in a row, all your characters will be removed from the ranks and your username will placed in the inactive list. If you return and want to be added back to the ranks, reply to this thread with which characters you want to put back in the ranks and they will be added to the bottom ranks.

There is only 1 rule for this Ladder, and surprisingly it’s not for you guys, it’s for us GM's and Admins…Fellow staffers, I ask that you do not use edited characters in this Ladder. (That includes putting higher level equipment on lower level characters and characters with admin classes and races.) Thank you.

Ok, lets get it started. Please provide the names of your characters you want to enter and they will be added to the bottom ranks.

1. Kurosaki Ichigo (Vasto Lord) (Testament)
    2. AllenSam
    3. Hibari (Testament)
    4. Rayne (AllenSam)
    5. Illyria (AllenSam)
    6. Hien (AllenSam)
    7. Grigory Death (AllenSam)
    8. RedRogue (AllenSam)
    9. Ninja Knife (AllenSam)
    10. Victoria (AllenSam)
    11. Final Getsuga (Testament)
    12. Conan (AllenSam)
    13. Byakuya (Testament)
    14. Hunter Vu (AllenSam)
    15. Reborn (Testament)
    16. Reen (Phos)
    17. Beatrix (AllenSam)
    18. Paine (AllenSam)
    19. Nightmare (AllenSam)

When you become champion you get to choose a color for your name (for the list only, not for the forums).

Hall of Champions
    Name - # of Times - Longest Reign
    Testament - 2 time - 4/28/2008 to 1/23/2019
    - 10/31/2020 to present
    Shiro (ShinigamiKnight) - 1 time - 1/23/2019 to 2/21/2020
    Mito (Solgud) - 1 time - 2/26/2020 to 10/31/2020

Inactive
    ShinigamiKnight
    Virus
    Masjack
    Randomj
    Solgud
    Last edited by AllenSam; 08-31-2021 at 01:14 AM.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

I will enter Zack SOLDIER to the ranks

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

ill enter Urahara x2 into the ranks

i will enter Victor III and Testament

If this is still going on I'll add Shiki.

Im dropping Victor from the ranks and leaving Testament

I'm adding Kratos to the ranks
    =p

Edit: Is there a reason this isnt active?
    I think its a goo organized way just in case anyone wants to RDE battle?
    Last edited by Kratos Aurion; 06-17-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Site Owner

Hey guys, don't forget about this. It's still going! lol I'm sure those of you with level 30's can destroy my characters and make it to the top and get the Champion Belt. Someone needs to break Testament's 10 year streak! XD

Try to arrange battles with me on facebook if you can so we won't be stuck in battle for days. I'm usually online in early morning or late night

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

I'd like to add my Shiro to the Official Ladder, Whom Should I challenge first

Site Owner

Challenge my poor level 1 RedRogue and make your way up. lol Let me know what what times you are online.

EDIT: It will be a 1 shot battle, so it doesn't really matter for the lower levels haha, just send the challenge anytime.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 01-19-2019 at 11:50 PM.