Rules Created by AllenSam!

Anyone is allowed to make an event. You can make tournaments, stipulations battles, ladders, anything. They must stay within the RPG rules though. For example, don’t make an event called “Let me kill you 900 times and I’ll give you a cookie!” That would be breaking the “no dummy training” rule.
You are allowed put up rewards for your events, but it has to be something you already own. DO NOT ask an Admin or RPG Master to give you special items to put up as rewards! Once the event is over contact an Admin or RPG Master to transfer the reward item(s) from your inventory to the winners’.
Admins and RPG Masters can make special events with special rewards, however, we will NEVER give out stat boosts as rewards! So, don’t bother asking.

New Rule for Admins/RPG Masters! If you make an event where people can fight one of your characters for a rare item, YOU MUST SET A LIMIT ON HOW MANY CAN BE WON! Once the maximum number of the item(s) has been won, you must close the event and can no longer allow people to fight you for the item(s). I will check to see what limit you set and decide if it is good for the item (depending on the item's stats).