Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Iron Man

To those of you that have seen it and those of you that want to see it, what is it about this movie that fascinates you???

What is your favorite part about the movie, your likes, dislikes, talk to me people...I know by looking at the trailer that the story is a little different but besides that is it good?

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Production Analyst

I've got no dislikes with this movie. The whole thing was awesome. My favorite part was when the tank shot Inon Man down and Iron Man shot his little missile at the tank and blew it up. I was like "Holy Shit!"

Have'nt gotten around to seeing it yet, but i have heard some great things about this movie and im pretty damn excited lol

i havne't seen it yet but i will. im not that big of an ironman fan but its marvel, and i just have to see every marvel comic movie. ive pretty seen all of the newer ones that came out recently and i mine as well add this to the collection as well

I have watched it last saturday and it's awesome!One of the best super hero movies I've ever watched.

I didn't like it because it took Tony Stark 45+mins to become Ironman other than that it was a decent film.

Uhh you wanted him starting as Iron Man?That wouldn't explain how he became a hero and would make the movie too short o.0.

The Infection of Lands

I saw it opening night, and it was worth every dolalr i paid. Really a great movie compared to most super hero movies. Really didn't have to many bad parts.

Favorite part would have to be when he's in his lab testing and he smacks face first into the wall. Nah i dunno, that was pretty funny i don't have a favorite part though

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Arc View Post
    Uhh you wanted him starting as Iron Man?That wouldn't explain how he became a hero and would make the movie too short o.0.
    No not that it just took to long xD

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i really didnt have a favorite part because i thought that the entire movie was really good lol