Play Now!

Thread: Jester class needs an update

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Jester class needs an update

Just going through the classes and it seems jesters are literally the weakest class with the potential to only hit 777 as the highest damage with a skill that is gained early on in leveling. The next highest useful skill is 3 dice for a max output of 666. I've seen other classes hitting 1k+ with the level 1 skill by the time they get to that jesters level of "3dice". What do you think ?

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

I agree. I moved 3 dice down to level 10. With the new stats, a level 10 can have well over 666 HP.

It needs more damage skills at low levels. The best one isn't until level 15, which is Damage?. It can possibly 1 hit kill because it does a random amount of damage from 1 to enemyHP.

Any ideas are welcome.

EDIT: Also Testament, I believe you made the Pirate class? It's not quite finished, but I plan to implement it so if you have anymore skill ideas for Pirate, I can use the help.

They will be using Gunblades for preferred weapons so I also need to add more Gunblades, which are very hard to find sprites for.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 03-06-2019 at 11:57 AM.

I will help as well

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Yes I will help ya no problem. I actually realized there is no scroll for pirate class swap, but that could be due to not being completed. What else is needed? Just sprites?

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Testament View Post
    Yes I will help ya no problem. I actually realized there is no scroll for pirate class swap, but that could be due to not being completed. What else is needed? Just sprites?
    The skills are ok, but they could use some more and some of the names are left over from the Gear class that it was modified from. I'm planning to add skills that do damage based on the number of treasure chests opened and the number of steps and regions explored, since I added triggers that keep track of those stats.

But ya, they mostly need more gunblades. There were only 4 gunblades I believe. I added 2 more and just used some sword sprites but they definitely need more. The good thing is, the Pirate class won't be obtainable until level 15 so we only need gunblades for levels 15+. There will never be a level 1 Pirate to use a level 1 gunblade.