Play Now!

Thread: Inventory Filter system

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Inventory Filter system

Like the title says is there a way we can make a filter system for the inventory page? I mean it’d be easier then have to scroll alphabetically to find the item. When you can just filter the order of items by the type of item. Example: Healing items, consumables, weapons, shields, key items, battle use, miscellaneous

Stuff like this will just narrow the scrolling down by a lot. Thinking about this as I type I know it’s a lot to ask categorizing everything because weapons can be a pain in itself if broken down to all types. But it would help a lot down the line. Just a thought. More ideas welcome 🙏

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

I could probably make it like the library, but I'm not sure if I could break the weapons down into types without adding new Item types into the system.

I also want to make a better equip system. It's so annoying scrolling through the drop down list trying to find the right item and it doesn't say the levels so I have to go look in the library to see if it's even the right level lol. I would like to make it some kind of drag and drop system maybe.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

My friend I understand your struggles! Lmao. Sad back in the day we definitely didn’t need to look at the library to check the items level...we basically knew the whole library by heart.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!