Play Now!

Thread: Crashed

Default Crashed

Was about to kill the robo guard in peak city the one defending the factory, then suddenly the game crashed. Don't know if it sent an email to you guys about the crash but I'm reporting this bug lol. I'll try again if this happens on that specific encounter.

nevermind the battle was still there when I used my character again. Lost my rythem though and forgot to heal lol 100hp left on that enemy.

Site Owner

Sounds like you got a database error. That means there was a problem in the code. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to know what happened. It could've been triggered by one of the boss's skills then when you went back after the crash, he used a different skill so you didn't get the error. Next time be sure to copy and paste the error and send it here. Thanks.

I check over that boss tomorrow and see if I can find any problems.

Site Owner

Found it! It was his "Pot Shot" skill. I went through your battle logs with him and noticed he never once used that skill and when I checked the code, sure enough, there was a typo.

This is why we need players and why players need to report problem! Thanks again! I'm sending you another gift box.

If you fight him again and it still happens, let me know. It's possible the typo I found wasn't causing it and there could be another error, but I'm very sure it was.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 02-18-2020 at 11:22 AM.