Play Now!

Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

is this gonna be easy?

Site Owner

Welcome to Rogue Dynasty!

From my evaluations of new player activity, it seems a bit difficult for new players but once you get past the first part it's easy. I have already boosted the starting stats to make it easier but I may need to adjust the low level monsters because players still seem to have trouble. The main problem I see is players skipping the Tutorial battle at the starting location when you first enter the map. I can't stress enough how helpful this is. If you finish it, you instantly level up to level 2 and get a free ring accessory plus 500 gold and some potions. Players who skip this tutorial are leaving the kingdom and going into battle with monsters with no gold, no equip, and no potions and getting squashed. So, my advise is to do the tutorial and check out the tips for newbies guide, DON'T BE AFRAID TO RUN from higher level monsters and don't be discouraged if you die a lot. Stick with the beginner monsters on the Mayakan bridges until you have at least a weapon and armor.

Hope it helps and hope you can stick around!
    Last edited by AllenSam; 04-13-2020 at 09:47 AM.

Since i cant see shoutbox anywhere ill just say it here.

I'll be playing again after that major update, but I will still check the site daily.

Production Analyst

You should be able to see the shoutbox now. Sam must have forgot to give Testers permission.