Play Now!

Thread: RPG Palace V3 / Anfiniti Era guy here

Default RPG Palace V3 / Anfiniti Era guy here

What's up everyone! Similar to Slayer Leon / PyroTek, I stumbled upon this place after logging on to my old Anfiniti account and seeing a link posted by Sam.

Still taken back that there's still a bit of the old crew in existence, but it's definitely a pleasant surprise. For anyone who was actually around during those time I went by Xion (often confused with Xioz), Deadpool & King. Any who, great seeing some familiar names and hopefully I'll find some time to drop in and indulge in the forum world again.

Site Owner

I remember you. Good to see pop in! Did you already have an account here? I can restore it for you.

I remember you as well my man! Hope all is well with you old friend.

This is actually my only account on here. Really like the layout here, good stuff on branching out on your own.

Site Owner

Thanks! I don't remember if you were into the RCS/RDE much. Back then it was just an add-on and the forums were the main focus but now I'm making the RDE the main focus and this is like a support forum for it. It's hard to get anyone interested and stick around. I think text based games are pretty much dead but I'm hoping some day I can get it made into a mobile game since that's the big thing now. Back then, none of that existed so people were ok with text based stuff lol.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 07-13-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Xion, nice to see you again man, hope to see more of ya!

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!