Play Now!

Thread: My Complaint

The Infection of Lands

Default My Complaint

Alright, well that whole how to batle thing, i'm pissed about. because you ripped it from palace and on top of that I sat down for a good half an hour writing it exclusively for palace. I use it on my site because i wrote it.

However never was i asked about it being used here and demand it be taken down. Immediately!!!! Or i will be forced to take action.

Kplxthxs.

alright whatever you say...Oo if it bothers you that much it will never be used again seeing as how palace is no more...

Quote Originally Posted by Urahara View Post
    alright whatever you say...Oo if it bothers you that much it will never be used again seeing as how palace is no more...
    It wasn't much of anything to begin with. You only say that because I punked your ass out into leaving.

Just a bystander; I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

The Infection of Lands

o.0 Fast response i'm just pissed cause i was never asked nor contacted.

But yeah def pissed me off. Because i didn't put that up there just for other people to rip. Make your own damn stuff!!!

Wow.. I rele don't know what to say on this situation... is there any way possible we can reason? If not guess this site will have to make there own. -_-

Production Analyst

I'll talk to Testament about it, sorry about that, Ven.

Quote Originally Posted by Schion View Post
    It wasn't much of anything to begin with. You only say that because I punked your ass out into leaving.

Just a bystander; I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.
    i dont know who you are and i dont care either, if you dont know what your talking about then dont spam the thread, stay out of it.

on the other hand i dont want to start anything but now that you know its here do you still have a problem with it being here? If you do then it will be taken down, its not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Urahara View Post
    i dont know who you are and i dont care either
    You wouldn't state that if you didn't care; nor would you go and question me.

if you dont know what your talking about then dont spam the thread, stay out of it.
    Are you trying to tell me what to do, sir? If that's the case: "No."

'o noes dese ppl come to ruin da palace'

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Alright, well that whole how to batle thing, i'm pissed about. because you ripped it from palace and on top of that I sat down for a good half an hour writing it exclusively for palace. I use it on my site because i wrote it.

However never was i asked about it being used here and demand it be taken down. Immediately!!!! Or i will be forced to take action.

Kplxthxs.
    Thread has been taken down. Thread closed~