Right now, there are two of Disgaea games out in North America: Hour of Darkness and Cursed Memories. I believe a third is scheduled to come out in the middle of September, but I can't remember what it's called.

I have restarted my Hour of Darkness game fairly recently. I have made it to the second stage in the Sea of Gehenna. In my party, I have only one created character, a cleric. Laharl is my highest level at 65. The cleric is second highest at level 36. I am on the verge of transmigrating Laharl back to level one as a genius. Before I do, I would like to get my cleric to level 100 so that I can transmigrate him into a genius savior, but I can't find a fast way of leveling up. I know how to use invincible geo symbols and throwing techniques to make higher level enemies in stages like Jotunheim's Terrible Cold and the Sea of Gehenna's fervent melody. I also have a level 300 statistician in one of my weapons so that I get a 300% experience point boost. Does anyone know of any good tips for speeding up the leveling process further?

I have beat this game before, but I haven't done everything that I wanted to in the game.