So, the majority of people are playing video games, so lets talk about which games we're playing here. I'll start off!

Playstation 2: Persona 3
On the PS2 I'm playing the game Persona 3. Awesome game, I love it to death. In the game there's a dark tower, and the dark tower has many floors, 254 I believe >_> I'm only at floor like 122, so I still have a ways to go. BUT the tower is mostly used for training and not actual storyline, but it's also the only place to train and is very hard do at some parts. My party levels are mid fourties right now, and I use Shinn Hyuga (Main Character, you get to make his first and last name) and he's using a Death Persona and a One Handed Sword. Then I use Yukari Takeba with her Io Persona and her Bow. Next is Junpei Iori with his Hermes Persona and his two handed sword. Finally I have Akihiko Sanada with his Polydeuces Persona and his fist. That right there is my main fighting team, Junpei and the Hero attack, Akihiko debuffs the enemies before he attacks, and Yukari (who is also the MC's Girlfriend in my game) does healing and buffs.

X Box 360: Enchanted Arms
The other game I'm playing is called Enchanted Arms, its a weird game in a cool kind of way. And it's an RPG. I'm not very far in it, and you get to use Golems and Humans in battle on a Grid-based battle field. So far in the game, the main characters home was destroyed by an Ice Devil Golem. Other then that I don't know much more.

So talk about what games you're playing!