Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed

Default Assassins Creed

This game is the best on PS3 its better than the X-box 360 verison. I love that its a free romeing game like fable. but what i hated about it was that you have to do the same quest over and over agine to get it 100% done. So have you guys played it if so what do you do kill ever thing you cross or sneak around and see the nice colors
    사랑은 것 이다

Quote Originally Posted by Vonsula View Post
    This game is the best on PS3 its better than the X-box 360 verison. I love that its a free romeing game like fable. but what i hated about it was that you have to do the same quest over and over agine to get it 100% done. So have you guys played it if so what do you do kill ever thing you cross or sneak around and see the nice colors
    This game was slightly depressing seeing how it was pure reapatision. Hopfully the next one is planed alot better.

i dont own the game, but i have played it alot.

i actually enjoyed this game, even if you are just repeating stuff over and over its addicting..its too easy to get caught and chased down by more then 1 opponent though its easier to just walk around and stealthy take out anyone in your way

i like the game for both systems i play 360 and PS3 equally it really doesnt make a difference to me.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Yea i have it for 360 it's alright if you like repeating the same tasks over and over...memorizing the town as you go...

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

dont memorize the town then..dam people these days dont know how to enjoy a game xD

I know ur not talking...

dont hate xD i enjoyed playing this game..thats all there is to it

lol yea, there is another perk i liked about this gae and that was the Leap of Faith thing..i thought that was an incredible feature.

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i love playing this game but the best part about it is the part were u jump off the top off a tower ( haven played in awhile ) also i like just sneaking up on people and just rapping them with my sword or dagger