Play Now!

Thread: Welcome to ASA VersA!

Site Owner

Default Welcome to ASA VersA!

Hey Rogues!

I know it seems like I abandoned Rogue Dynasty, but I haven't forgotten about it! I got busy with life (2 kids) and no longer had time to work on it. And it was very hard to keep any players around. It's also highly outdated and needs to be completely rebuilt and modernized. I also need to get rid of any copyrighted material if I plan to commercialize it. This was very hard to deal with since I'm no graphic artist and don't have the budget to hire one.

With the rise of AI over the past few years, I have a new vision for Rogue Dynasty! My lack of a graphics artist is solved as I can now use AI to create copyright free images for Rogue Dynasty. My vision is to completely power Rogue Dynasty with AI and in the future, blockchain technology.

I hope to create an all new RPG creation system that allows admins to create their own RPG adventure using the power of AI and their players will be able to use AI to create unique characters that no one else will have. Each character could then be added to a blockchain as a one of a kind NFT and be traded, bought, and sold among players. Players could also obtain unique NFT items such as swords and other weapons to use in the game or trade on the blockchain.

In the future, Rogue Dynasty will be powered by this new RPG creation system. "So what the heck is 'ASA VersA'?", you ask.

Check out my new website: ASA VersA

ASA VersA is a new company I am starting up that will be the 'parent' company of Rogue Dynasty, RPG Create-It, and a host of a variety of other websites and products. I hope to use some other smaller products to bring in enough funds to get RPG Create-It and Rogue Dynasty started on it's new path.

The blockchain features are currently still just a vision. I have no expertise in blockchain technology so again, I would have to hire someone with the knowledge. But, the AI feature should be feasible in the near future, so stay tuned!
    Last edited by AllenSam; 6 Days Ago at 07:13 AM.