Play Now!

Thread: !!!IMPORTANT!!! System change and closure of old system

Site Owner

Default !!!IMPORTANT!!! System change and closure of old system

Hey Rogues,

I have made the Rogue Dynasty system a stand-alone system that no longer requires vBulletin to function. The new system can be found at roguedynasty.net/rpg. Or go to RogueDynasty.net and click the big PLAY NOW button.

You must register a new account but don't worry. Just let me know when you are registered by replying here or contact me directly and I can restore all your characters, level, items, gold, etc.

I will be closing registration for these forums, meaning no new players can join this version of the game, however, this version will stay up and you can continue playing if you like, but it will no longer get new updates. All new updates will be on the new system.

I will be opening a new forums soon that will not be connected to the game but will allow players, new and old, to get help and support or just talk about the game. I can no longer leave registration open for these forums because too many spam bots are registering and can't be blocked on this outdated version of vBulletin.

Give me a shout when you get registered on the new system! Hope to you see you there!
    Last edited by AllenSam; 07-28-2024 at 04:36 AM.